What is an Employment Based Visa?
If you are a non-U.S. citizen seeking to work legally in the United States, you may be eligible to obtain an employment-based visa. The process of obtaining this type of visa is complex and requires an in-depth understanding of U.S. immigration laws and procedures. Here at JD Law & Associates we are committed to assisting you in the pursuit of your dream.

Permanent Worker Visas
Each year the U.S. government distributes approximately 140,000 immigrant visas to non-U.S. citizens who are seeking to immigrate based on their job skills. For individuals who have the right combination of education, skills, work experience, these visas give them the right to live permanently in the U.S. There are a total of five employee-based visa preferences or categories.

The Five Employee-Based Visa Categories Are:
  • First preference EB-1: For those who have an extraordinary ability, be it outstanding achievement as a professor or researcher, or establishment as a multinational manager or executive
  • Second preference EB-2: For those who have an advanced degree, exceptional ability, or national interest waiver
  • Third preference EB-3: For those who are skilled workers, professionals, unskilled (or other) workers
  • Fourth preference EB-4: For those who are “special immigrants” such as religious workers, broadcasters, Armed Forces members, certain physicians, and more
  • Firth preference EB-5: For those involved in the immigrant investor program

Temporary Worker Visas
If you are unable to obtain a permanent work visa but would like to come to the United States to work temporarily, you may be able to obtain a temporary, nonimmigrant worker visa. Typically, in order to obtain this type of visa your prospective employer must file a petition on your behalf with USCIS. This visa type has variety of classifications.

Contact Our Immigration Lawyers Today
Whether you are looking to acquire a permanent work visa or a temporary worker visa, here at JD Law & Associates, we are ready to assist you in the application process. Do not put off your dreams another moment.

CALL US NOW @ 1-855-772-2529

If you are seeking to obtain permission to work in the U.S., our knowledgeable attorneys can help you achieve your goals. Get started today by calling 1-855-772-2529.
We can schedule a consultation within 24 hours, usually on the same business day.
Awesome Image

Speak With Our
Experts Today!

Schedule Consultation
Awesome Image
Translate »